RTP Food Truck Rodeo
We are back and more socially distant than ever! A great benefit of the Frontier RTP Campus is that we have a lot of parking and plenty of space to spread out while waiting for food from your favorite truck. Each Friday we will be hosting three food trucks on our campus, two savory and one sweet. The line up will change from week to week; keep coming back to try them all!
You can either order on site or pre-order on Street Food Finder. While there is no public building access on campus, you can either opt to grab & go, eat in the back of your car, or sit at one of our six-feet-apart outdoor tables. Check out the map below for seating locations near the Rodeo!
You also may notice that things look a little different since the last time you had been on site. When you’re in line, make sure to take a look at all the construction going on at Boxyard RTP!
Lineup is TBD.
Here is what you can expect when you arrive:
- Designated parking areas.
- An expectation that you WILL wear a mask while in line and when walking around. No mask, no service.
- 3 Sanitation Stations, one at the beginning of the food truck parking bays.
- Two lines at each truck, one for ordering your food, and one for waiting to receive it. In each line you will have a six-foot spaced “square” to stand in. Respect your neighbor and keep your distance.
- There will be a table stationed in between the 1st person in line and the Food Truck. Do not approach the table until the Food Truck indicates they are ready for you.
- Some individually-wrapped swag (while supplies last) as a thank you for coming out and supporting local!
- Someone on site to sanitize each table outside once a group leaves. Keep in mind, they are only one person, and they may not get to said table immediately. If you are in a hurry and are ready to chow down, feel free to grab a wipe or two from a Sanitation Station to make your space squeaky clean and sanitized.
Our address: 800 Park Offices Drive, RTP, NC 27709
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org