SPACE TO SHAPE YOUR BUSINESS
Frontier RTP coworking, located on the first floor in Building 800, offers free (yes, free!) space M-F from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. We welcome all entrepreneurs, professionals, freelancers and creative contributors to join the Frontier coworking community!
Our open environment of relaxed work spaces is designed to accommodate a dynamic, diverse and collaborative community. With free Wi-Fi and meeting rooms for small groups, Frontier RTP is ready to serve as your work space!
MAKE REMOTE WORK, WORK
Like you, Frontier RTP coworking has evolved in response to COVID-19 while staying true to its purpose: creating an entrepreneurial community free of barriers.
From new social distancing guidelines to events going virtual, changes have been made so that you can focus on doing what you do best.
New things to expect (Updated 01/01/2022):
- Public Coworking is CLOSED until 01/10/2022
- Membership is required before entry
- Masks are required according to Durham County masking guidelines
- Enter and exit at the front of Building 800 only (by the flags)
- Seating areas and sanitization protocol have been modified for social distancing
- Download the Frontier RTP app to access community resources (Download iOS app | Download Android app)
Explore Built-in Amenities
Our Meeting Rooms Come in Different Shapes and Sizes
The coworking space has five small meeting rooms that can accommodate groups up to 25. These rooms, located in the heart of the coworking space, are available M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for up to two hours per day per request.
Bring Your Dog to Work
That's right - our coworking floor is dog friendly! Leashed, well-mannered colleagues are welcome to join you at Frontier RTP, and our on-campus dog park will reopen in 2021.
Shaping a Community
Our weekly programs focus on information sharing, fitness and networking, making Frontier RTP the ideal space to make new connections (even from a distance).