Overcoming Writer’s Block: Creative Workshop
Why can’t I just sit and write? Why is it so hard to start or finish a story? Well, there are several reasons for that. Not to worry, my complimentary workshop is created to get things done.
Being a published writer with more than 50 books on sale I have to deal with the Writer’s Block every day. And you know what? There are ways to boost creativity and get your writing back on track.
In this one and a half hour workshop we are going to:
- Sociolize and get to know each other a bit better;
- Talk about different purposes that Writer’s Block serves (it may seem strange but there is some science behind this defense mechanism);
- Track down all the obstacles and kick their… well;
- Do Fun&Creative Exercises to come up with ideas for writing;
- Write something to take home
“Inspiration Cow” is series of workshops devoted to help the ones who love writing to get inspired and motivated to create something awesome. My goal as a writer and educator is to help you get deeper into this amazing adventure of creative life, and help you find what you are looking for.
800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709