*IN-PERSON* Hive Tour at Frontier RTP
Did you know that Frontier RTP has a partnership with Bee Downtown? You have probably driven by our hives many times without realizing all of the greatness inside. In the past, some of that greatness has been turned into a honey beer by our friends at Bombshell Beer Company and Neuse River Brewing, and mead from Honeygirl Meadery.
Want to get a closer look at the bees who make it all possible? Join us on October 4th to learn more about our hives, the bees, and beekeeping in general from the experts at Bee Downtown. We will start out at the blue picnic tables in front of 600 Park Offices Drive and chat over a quick bite to eat. Then, we will get a tour of the hives from our very own beekeeper. A light lunch will be provided, but please bring your own water bottle for the tour.
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously. Below you will find the precautions being taken for your safety & ours!
1. Masks are provided to all participants upon arrival and required to be worn for the duration of the tour.
2. We’ve lowered the amount of tour participants to provide the opportunity for social distancing whenever possible.
3. Handwashing stations are on-site. Every participant must wash their hands upon arrival of the hive tour.
4. Nitrile gloves are provided to wear underneath beekeeping gloves.
5. Suits are washed after use, and placed in plastic sealed bags, signed and dated by BDT team members.
Fine Print: You must wear closed-toe shoes. Long pants and long sleeve shirts are recommended, but not required. We will provide everyone with bee suits and gloves… safety first! We strongly encourage folks to bring a water bottle for the tour; it may get hot out there!
600 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709